Join Us for a Special iConnect Event at Google
On Monday, April 16, join us for a special discussion, The Next Generation Classroom: Connecting Students, Schools, and Communities, held at Google’s New York City headquarters. After the panel, your are invited to stay for a wine and cheese reception.
We have invited four dynamic speakers to discuss their innovative work and the future of education. Over the next 40 years, the way students experience education in the classroom is poised for dramatic change. For example, new technology tools, innovations from the private sector, and approaches that leverage community engagement in education will help schools achieve better outcomes for students. This unique event will feature four speakers who are transforming education through their innovative ideas and organizations.
Monday, April 16, 2012
Google NYC Office
76 Ninth Avenue, 4th Floor
- Charles Best, Founder & CEO, DonorsChoose.org
- Greg Gunn, Entrepreneur in Residence at City Light and Co-Founder Wireless Generation
- Sue Lehmann, Board Member of Harlem Children’s Zone, New Visions for Public Schools, Teach For America and SeaChange Capital Partners
- Albert Wenger, Union Square Ventures
- Moderator, Mike O'Brien, CEO, iMentor
Proceeds support iMentor's programs.
iConnect events are special opportunities for mentors and supporters to become more involved in the iMentor community by meeting their peers and introducing friends and colleagues to the organization. Held several times a year, iConnect events offer a range of social activities as well as forums for learning and networking.